WHAT IS RAGGING?
- Unfortunate behavior of any understudy either in spoken or composed structure or any activity that has the impact of hurting others.
- Enjoying unrestrained exercises that cause physical or mental damage or dread or worry.
- Requesting that others do things that they typically won’t do and causes a feeling of disgrace or passionate humiliation.
- Any demonstration that disturbs others scholarly action.
- Money related coercion or compelling fiscal weight on a fresher or some other understudy.
- Any demonstration of physical maltreatment including sexual, gay attacks depriving of garments, constraining foul lustful acts and signals causing physical and mental torment.
- Any demonstration of maltreatment by expressed words, messages, posts, open put-down to determine perverted joy.
- Any demonstration that influences the emotional well-being and self-assurance of any understudy with or without an expectation to determine savage joy or need over others.
PUNISHMENTS FOR RAGGING
Each and every occurrence of ragging, a FIR will be held up no matter what by the school specialists with the neighborhood police. Furthermore one or any blend of the accompanying disciplines can be granted:
- Wiping out of affirmation.
- Suspension from attending classes.
- Withholding / withdrawing scholarship / fellowship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in any test / examination or other evaluation process withholding results.
- Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival, etc.
- Suspension / expulsion from the hostel.
- Rustication from the institution for period ranging from 1 to 4 semesters.
- Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution.
- Collective punishment: When the persons committing or abetting the crime of ragging are not identified, the institution shall resort to collective punishment as a deterrent to ensure community pressure on the potential raggers.
Ragging is completely disallowed in shekhawati group of institutions, sikar inside or potentially outside the grounds and anybody saw as blameworthy of ragging or potentially abetting ragging whether effectively or inactively, or being a piece of trick to advance ragging, is obligated to be rebuffed just as under the arrangements of any punitive law for now in power. Shekhawati group of institutions, sikar guarantees that the amicable and inviting condition is given to the freshers. to accomplish this target following boards have been shaped by the institute according to university and AICTE regulation.
|S.No.||Name of Faculty||Professional Designation||Contact No.||Designation|
|1.||Mr. Dharmendra Fageria||Asst. Prof.||7665010105||Chair Person|
|2.||Mr. Prashant Kumar||Asst. Prof.||7665010107||Member|
|3.||Mr. Mukesh Jakhar||Asst. Prof.||7665010106||Member|
|4.||Mr. Sanjay Kumar Mathur||Asst. Prof.||7665010107||Member|
|5.||Mrs. Nisha Poonia||Asst. Prof.||7665010358||Member|
|6.||Mrs. Ranjana Jain||Asst. Prof.||7665010106||Member|